Our four Magi Suites in the O.Henry Hotel, located on the top floor overlooking Greensboro, have two rooms. The large Living Area features a comfortable living room with generous seating, marble surrounded gas coal fireplace, tiled half bath for guests, dining room table that seats up to four, stereo system with surround sound speakers; and a granite topped bar area with mini-fridge and microwave. The Magi Suite also features various pieces of original art.
- Abundant natural light from extra large windows that actually open
- Comfortable living room with generous seating
- Marble surrounded gas coal fireplace
- Tiled half bath for guests
- Dining room table that seats up to four
- HD television with cable
Magi Bed designed for a great night’s sleep
- Sleeper Sofa in a large seating area
- Ergonomically designed desk with adjustable chair
- Dining & work table
- Dressing room with double vanity
- A bath with a Terrazzo shower, large jetted tub and a separate dressing room
- AVEDA bath products, makeup mirror, hairdryer and bathrobes
- In-room dining from the very popular Green Valley Grill
- New York Times delivered to your door six days a week and a selection of fantastic magazines
- Granite topped bar
- Coffee maker, microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Filtered Water & Ice
- Iron and ironing board
- Stereo with CD player and MP3 connections
- Surround sound speakers
- Alarm clock with USB and extra charging plugs
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Dual phone lines with direct dial access and voicemail
- In-room safe
- High quality stationery
- Original art created by our artist-in-residence Chip Holton
- Locally built custom furnishings designed by our in-house design team
- Double walls between guestrooms for soundproofing
- Extraordinary indoor air quality because we put over 40 cubic feet per minute of triple filtered outside air into each guestroom 24/7/365.
- And there’s more! See hotel features, including airport transportation, fitness studio, pool, etc.
Magi Bed – designed for a great night’s sleep.
Since we couldn’t find bedding that was just right, we decided to design our own. We started by tweaking an already supremely comfortable mattress. Then we added four plush, down-like sleeping pillows, wrapped it all up with sumptuous, Egyptian combed-cotton, Italian-woven sheets and pillowcases and topped it off with a hypoallergenic, fiberfill blanket and a chocolate brown-colored damask coverlet.
Living Area – The large Living Area features a comfortable living room with generous seating, marble surrounded gas coal fireplace, tiled half bath for guests, dining room table that seats up to four, stereo system featuring four disc CD player, DVD, surround sound speakers; and a granite topped bar with mini-fridge and microwave.
Bathroom – The Bathroom is divided into separate bath and dressing rooms and features a glass-enclosed, Terrazzo shower; jetted tub, separate from the shower; marble floor; and a granite vanity with porcelain sink. The dressing room is a completely separate, private room with a granite vanity with makeup stool; a built-in luggage rack and six open-front drawers; a closet; and a safe for storing valuables. There are mirrors in the bath and dressing room galore, including two full-length mirrors.
Extraordinary Indoor Air Quality
We accomplish this without wasting energy by using “energy exchange” technology where we trade the thermal energy from the air being exhausted with the air being brought in.
The O.Henry Hotel and Green Valley Grill are a smoke-free environment.FYI: We do provide a well-appointed “Cigar(ette) Preserve.” It is 75 feet to your right as you exit the revolving door off the lobby.