See more photos below!
Hawkins Brown Room
Located on the terrace level, the Hawkins Brown Room accommodates up to 80 seated guests and 100 at a standing reception. Named for Charlotte Hawkins Brown, educator and founder of the Palmer Memorial Institute in nearby Sedalia, it has 1,500 square feet when fully opened, and can divide into three different sections.
It features four double doors that open onto a wonderful English-inspired walled garden with five landscape murals. It can be combined with the Palmer Room for expanded capabilities. For larger events, you can utilize the space in conjunction with the Merchants & Manufacturer’s Room and the Terrace-Level Lobby.
- Integrated audio visual/sound
- Pull down projection screen
- Dimmable lights and sound
- High speed Internet access
- Natural light from outside windows and doors
- Access to a private English walled garden
- Independent climate control
- Dimensions: 27′ x 57′
- Ceiling: 9’6″ – 10’6″
- Square Footage: 1,539
- Seating: Theatre 100, Schoolroom 50, Conference 30, Cocktails 100, Dining 80