Accessible Queen Room
The Accessible Queen Room at O.Henry Hotel in Greensboro is furnished with original art custom designed and crafted, honeyed pine pieces that are elegant, eclectic, and residential in style.
- Visual strobe on fire alarm
- Entry with 32” wide openings and accessible routes
- Larger floor space around bed
- Grab bars for toilet
- Grab bars for shower
- Augmented height wash basin
- Shower/tub combo
- HD television with cable and closed captioning
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- TTY/TTD available for guest use
- Adjustable handheld shower wand
- Flashing door knocker available upon request
- Abundant natural light from an extra large window that actually opens
One queen Magi Bed designed for a great night’s sleep
- Dressing room with double vanity
- AVEDA bath products, makeup mirror, hairdryer and bathrobes
- Original art created by our artist-in-residence Chip Holton
- In-room dining from the very popular Green Valley Grill
- Extraordinary indoor air quality because we put over 40 cubic feet per minute of triple filtered outside air into each guestroom 24/7/365
- Ergonomically designed desk with adjustable chair
- Coffee maker, microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Filtered Water & Ice
- Iron and ironing board
- Stereo with CD player and MP3 connections
- Alarm clock with USB and extra charging plugs
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Dual phone lines with direct dial access and voicemail
- In-room safe
- High quality stationery
- A selection of fantastic magazines
- New York Times available
- Double walls between guestrooms for soundproofing
- And there’s more! See hotel features, including airport transportation, fitness studio, pool, etc.
Magi Bed – designed for a great night’s sleep.
Since we couldn’t find bedding that was just right, we decided to design our own. We started by tweaking an already supremely comfortable mattress. Then we added four plush, down-like sleeping pillows, wrapped it all up with sumptuous, Egyptian combed-cotton, Italian-woven sheets and pillowcases and topped it off with a hypoallergenic, fiberfill blanket and a chocolate brown-colored damask coverlet.
Bathroom – The Bathroom is divided into separate bath and dressing rooms and features a glass-enclosed, Terrazzo shower; extra large soaking tub, separate from the shower; two bathrobes; and a granite vanity with porcelain sink. The dressing room is a completely separate, private room with a granite vanity with makeup stool; a built-in luggage rack and six open-front drawers; a closet; and a safe for storing valuables. There are mirrors in the bath and dressing room galore, including two full-length mirrors
Extraordinary Indoor Air Quality
We accomplish this without wasting energy by using “energy exchange” technology where we trade the thermal energy from the air being exhausted with the air being brought in.
The O.Henry Hotel and Green Valley Grill are a smoke-free environment. FYI: We do provide a well-appointed “Cigar(ette) Preserve.” It is 75 feet to your right as you exit the revolving door off the lobby.