Looking for a Greensboro job and career? The Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels family includes the Lucky 32 restaurants, Green Valley Grill, O.Henry Hotel, the Proximity Hotel and Print Works Bistro. Our family is growing, so we are always looking for great people.
JOIN OUR TEAM
More About Us
Based in Greensboro, North Carolina. Quaintance-Weaver opened its first restaurant (Lucky 32 in Greensboro, North Carolina) in 1989. Since then the company has expanded to two Lucky 32 restaurants (Greensboro and Cary), the Green Valley Grill and the O.Henry Hotel in Greensboro. Proximity Hotel and Print Works Bistro opened in 2007. All organizations share a common culture and mission of guest and community service. We consider our company the most professional restaurant and hotel company in our universe and we are looking for talented, focused people who would like to join our team. Opportunities range from guest service representatives to leadership people, and from porters to chefs. Want to be a Lucky Star? A “Lucky Star” is what we call someone who consistently plays his or her role in accordance with the promises made in our mission.
We are different! Our mission is to be of genuine service to our Guests, Fellow Staff Members, Shareholders and the Earth and Her People. We are of genuine service when we keep our promises to:
- To provide our guests with the highest quality accommodations at a good value.
- Ensure that each guest receives prompt, friendly, attentive service by a well-trained staff in a clean, comfortable, well-maintained environment that is warm and hospitable.
- Offer an outstanding array of gracious amenities in a distinctive hotel.
- Provide employment that is rewarding and offers education and opportunity.
- Generate profits that: a) justify the investment, b) afford compensation to those who contribute, and c) allow the company to grow.
- Consider sustainable practices, in our social & physical worlds, with all of our decisions.
Our package of benefits include health and dental insurance, paid annual leave, family medical leave and domestic partner benefits.
On our team we reward those who consistently focus with us. We call them Lucky Stars. The longer a team member is a Star, the more stars they accumulate, which they wear on their collar or hat. More stars mean more rewards and more recognition. To give you an idea of what an honor it is to be a Star– to get to the Galaxy 32 Platinum level, one must have consistently played their role like a star for more than 12 years!