Here is a sampling of our recent media coverage. Click the links for details!
PBS North Carolina interview with Dennis Quaintance
Dennis Quaintance, CEO of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels discusses his growth from a hotel housekeeper to ultimately hotel owner on PBS-NC’s Side By Side with Nido Qubein. He shares his thoughts on guest expectations, and why offering a world-class lodging experience matters.
O.Henry Hotel | Greensboro Chamber Small Business Spotlight
More Opening News
- Fox8: O.Henry Hotel in Greensboro readies to reopen June 4
- Spectrum News: O.Henry Hotel and Green Valley Grill Open Their Doors After Months with New Saftey Features
- WFMY News2: Greensboro Hotel and Restaurant Reopens
- BusinessNC Article: Dennis Quaintance Describes Restaurant, Hotel Rebirths
- Fox8 Interview with Neil McNeill & Dennis Quaintance
- Triad Business Journal: Prominent Triad Hospitality Company Will Reopen in Stages
- Greensboro News & Record: Open Wide: Restaurants are Allowed to Welcome Patrons Inside, But Things Will Be Different
- Triad Business Journal: Covid chic: Quaintance-Weaver marries style, safety in reopening restaurants
UNC-TV NC Weekend | The O.Henry Hotel & Greensboro Feature
QW is Now Employee Owned!
Check out the recent coverage on our newest announcement made on November 17, 2016!
OUR STATE MAGAZINE FEATURE
Read “Mister & Miz of the Hospitality Biz,” a wonderful feature about Dennis Quaintance & Nancy King Quaintance, in the June 2015 issue of Our State magazine.
Article by Jerry Rowe | Photography by Jerry Wolford.