Using CDC and American Hotel Association guidelines and QW’s on-staff sanitation and safety manager we’ve made several changes to our procedures and protocols. Our idea is… do everything we can imagine to keep you safe during this pandemic yet not lose the magic that is the O.Henry.
High Touch Points
We’re focusing extra care in our common areas and in our guestrooms that are frequently touched by our guests. This includes regular cleaning and sanitizing of items such as door knobs and locks, light switches, telephones, TV remotes, microwaves and mini-fridge handles.
Every Guest, Every Time
Our luxurious Magi Bedding is laundered fresh for each guest. Sheets, pillow covers, and coverlets are thoroughly cleaned after each departing guest. We’ll only service your room during your stay upon request, however, extra towels and such are always available should you need them.
Neat and Squeaky Clean
We’ve removed things such as guest directories and other printed materials. Advanced air systems circulate fresh outside air into all guestrooms and public spaces 24/7/365. All glassware, kettles, and service items have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with a food-grade sanitizer.
Your Safety and Ours
In the interest of everyone’s safety, staff members perform daily self-assessment health screening and wear facemasks and gloves when appropriate. Sanitizer stations can be found throughout the hotel.
Press Pieces About Our Safety Protocols
Our safety and sanitation procedures are world-class… and you’ll still experience human warmth and architectural charm. Here are some news features highlighting our protocols.
- Fox8 Feature: O.Henry Hotel in Greensboro Readies to Reopen with New Safety Protocols
- Greensboro News & Record: Open Wide: Restaurants are Allowed to Welcome Patrons Inside, But Things Will Be Different
- WFMY News2: Greensboro Hotel and Restaurant Reopens
- BusinessNC Article: Dennis Quaintance Describes Restaurant, Hotel Rebirths
- Fox8 Interview with Neil McNeill & Dennis Quaintance
- Triad Business Journal: Prominent Triad Hospitality Company Will Reopen in Stages
Spectrum News: Boutique Hotels Opens with New Safety Measures