Looking for a place to stay during your next tournament in Greensboro, North Carolina? We invite you to stay with us at the O.Henry Hotel or our sister Proximity Hotel in Greensboro. Both are just 9 miles from the BB&T Soccer Complex at Bryan Park in Greensboro!
Why Soccer players Stay with Us
After a busy day, athletes will be able to relax at our Four Diamond O.Henry Hotel – with custom-designed furnishings and original art in every corner of our luxury hotel. Below are just a few reasons we think we’d make a great addition to your team!
- Both Proximity Hotel and O.Henry Hotel are just 9 miles away from Bryan Park Soccer Park & and 3 miles from Greensboro Aquatic Center.
- Athletes will get a great night’s sleep on our custom-designed Magi Beds and recuperate in extraordinary indoor air quality. Double walls between guestrooms provide added soundproofing and privacy for restorative sleep.
- Re-energize with fresh Mediterranean flavors at Green Valley Grill and gather with friends in the lobby.
- Each hotel is adjacent to one of Greensboro’s top restaurants: Print Works Bistro and Green Valley Grill!
- If needed, our concierge can arrange transportation to and from the tournament venue.
- AAA Four Diamond amenities and service help you unwind with all the comforts of home.
- We are located adjacent to Friendly Center, the top shopping area in Greensboro.
Check in to an inviting guestroom at O.Henry Hotel, where custom-designed, finely crafted furnishings ensure you’ll rise well-rested for your tournament. Wake up to an early complimentary hot southern breakfast buffet. After the the big game, wind down in your large soaking tub with AAA Four Diamond amenities. Celebrate the day’s successes at Green Valley Grill with Mediterranean flavors and wood-fired rotisserie and grill, jazz things up in our Social Lobby with O.Henry Jazz Series on select Saturdays or enjoy a spot of afternoon tea every day in our Social Lobby.
Stay in sustainable style at our employee-owned, LEED Platinum Proximity Hotel. Enjoy an early breakfast at Print Works Bistro or enjoy in-room dining as you mentally prepare for the match ahead. After the tournament, unwind with all the comforts of home, including AAA Four Diamond bath amenities, refreshing Terrazzo shower and waffle-weave bathrobes. For your team’s biggest fans, Print Works Bistro‘s lively bar is the perfect spot to unwind and celebrate the day’s achievements.
Winning should be the only thing on your team’s mind when you come to Greensboro. Let us team up with you to manage all of your team travel arrangements, including reserving a room block, scheduling team dinners and selecting meeting spaces. Contact our sales team at 336-478-9111 to tell us about your team’s needs!
Our Restaurants Near Bryan Park
We know how important nutrition is to an athlete’s success! Two of Greensboro’s best restaurants are adjacent to the Proximity and O.Henry. Athletes, coaches and families can experience extraordinary dining without leaving the hotel.
Green Valley Grill
Visit Green Valley Grill, adjacent to the O.Henry Hotel, and enjoy informally elegant fine dining and seasonal food using old-world European culinary sensibilities and Mediterranean flavors. GVG’s wine list receives the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence each year and features 75 wines by the glass.The freshest food prepared by a passionate team, and served by friendly and competent people, is our recipe for a great dining experience.
Print Works Bistro
Print Works Bistro, adjacent to Proximity Hotel, uses fresh local ingredients to create extraordinary flavors and creative comfort foods. Enjoy traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European-French bistros for a pre-competition breakfast, lunch and dinner. The vibrant dining room has walls of windows overlooking the gardens, with outdoor dining on a lovely creekside terrace.
Greensboro Things to Do
While in town for your competition, check out our Friendly Neighborhood! It’s a pretty cool place, and we’ve cooked up some of our top things to do in Greensboro!
- Go two blocks to 125+ shops at Friendly Center.
- Shop and tour the world’s largest retailer of china, crystal, flatware and collectibles at Replacements, Ltd.
- Take a walk through history at the Guilford Courthouse National Military Park or discover the sit-in movement of 1960 at the International Civil Rights Museum.
- Our complimentary bikes are great for exploring the 112 miles of trails and greenways Greensboro has to offer!
- Attend a concert at the Greensboro Coliseum or swim meet at the Greensboro Aquatic Center
- See more Greensboro Attractions!
Sign Up for Special Offers
Sign up below so we can keep you up to date on special rates and packages for upcoming concerts and other special events. Also, if you would like to receive our Neighborhood Letter in the mail, please provide your mailing address.